1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Ingots and gems prices

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Sslabak, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Sslabak

Sslabak Guest

Can any of you, guys help me with prices for all kind of ingots and gems (like a Fire Ruby). Trying to find out it after 7 years of rest xD. Thnx all xD
  2. Sslabak

Sslabak Guest

Guys cmon, can someone advice me plz!
  3. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
    For all kind of prices I suggest you run around and check prices yourself, both in Luna and elsewhere. That will give you a better feel for the current price range.
  4. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 23, 2009
    dull -> 20
    shadow -> 30-40 (depend on demand and offer)
    copper -> 25-30
    bronze -> 25-35 (almost same price that copper)
    gold -> 50-75 (depends on demand and offer)
    agapite -> 60-100 (depends on demand and offer)
    verite -> 100-120
    verite -> 150-200

That more or less the price that always goes, like i said, it depends on offer and demand :p
  5. Sslabak

Sslabak Guest

Hm...thnx a lot Raistlin. Now need to find one more thing - prices for gems.

PS. I have never seen full stocked ingot vendor at Luna btw.....but mb cos iam just start play UO
  6. Calis M^N

Calis M^N Guest

i used to stock a full ingot vendor... my prices were more than that because shadow and val were in very high demand!
    shadow was selling for about 100 a go and val like 300 was good times for ingot hoarders like me hehe