1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Ingots & Bods

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by jbfortune, May 18, 2010.

1. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Helloooooooooooo.

I require ingots

20k Dull Copper
    60k Shadow
    40k Copper
    30k Bronze
    40k Golden
    13k Agapite
    25k Verite
    15k Valorite

I'm going to need ingots fairly often so I'd like to find a miner who is in constant supply of them.

I also need junk Blacksmith Bods. Can either pay for them or trade POF or Relics if prefered.

Thanks Guys

2. jbfortune

Stratics Veteran

3. jbfortune

Stratics Veteran

Also Selling

2 Female Sorcerers Suits
    Full Scout Suit including all the Pieces
    1 Luck Jewel set
    Blaze Hair Dye.

4. With the last announcement about the detecting of 3rd party programs, I think it may be harder to get Ingots, now and in the future. Once publish 66 hits the shards I foresee a lack of wood, Ore, POF, Relics, Runic hammers & sowing kits to mention but a few things. I like to see the end of scripting but I think its going to hurt a small shard like Europa.

Best of luck

5. jbfortune

Stratics Veteran

Well I better get my ingots quickly then hadn't I?!!!:thumbup1:

I don't want the days of cheap ingots to end!

6. Myna

Myna Guest

i dont believe in the detection

dont tell me ea needed over ten years to implement an anti cheater code .... hey we dont talk about rocket sience ... its really to funny

its just another "hey we really do something against cheating", to satisfy the masses

and even if they really do it ... i dont believe they would ban the majority of the player base who is tiny already

what did they say in the letter .... something like "we do this and that ... but it needs TIME" yea ... time ... as usual ... so much time so it never comes, prolly