1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ingots - origin?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kaj, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Everyone knows the black, orange and green ingots.

But I hadn't seen this hue before. I obtained this one in a large deal. Anyone have any clue?
    [​IMG]

2. -Aspen-

-Aspen- Guest

just a old pre patch ingot before the ore types had names, looks like its glitched and retained the plural form of the word.

3. thats a miscolored ingot, made by smelting old colored vendor armor back when you could do that. Some people made armor out of them..when you could do that aswell.

i used to sell the ingots easily for a mil a piece on my vendor a couple years back. They come in the same colors as the old npc armor/new tokuno dyes.

4. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the replies!

5. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

Everyone knows the Green ones eh? those are by far the rarest ingots you can get hehe

the one you have is indeed old smelted NPC ar, not worth anything close to a mil, and dude no offence but if you sold those for a mil a pop then you got some hella good deals lol.

Coal ingots i sell for 100k per, as i do NPC ingots....NPC ingots are slightly more rare, 150-250k is avr price for em [​IMG]

6. from where or from which bug orange or green ingots came from ?