1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Inked Up for World of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sorcon Gartius, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Some people are very dedicated to their game, and are even willing to get a tattoo to show their love.

Inked Up for the World of Warcraft | MMO-Verdict.com

Anyone have any MMO related tattoos besides World of Warcraft? Or does anyone have a specific one they'd like to share?
  2. Aran

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Apr 1, 2000
  3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 17, 2009
    HAHAHA im glad someone finally said it. Oh the inspirational stories those people can tell their children and grandchildren when asks "what does your tattoo mean" "Well son, In my youth ...I played a videogame too much for a few years" Im sure those tats will stand the test of time. Really tho, ive seen people get worse ink *shrugs*

PS I was inspired so got the UO symbol tattooed across my forehead.
  4. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

How sweet... That guy should have a loyalty award.. :gee:
  5. How would you feel if you were undressing your new lady and found a giant Murloc tattoo?
  6. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

That's interesting :gee: I will bang her so hard :lol: