1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Input Requested: Events in Felucca.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by EM_Bennu, Sep 8, 2010.

1. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Input Requested: Events in Felucca.

I am interested in hearing from the PvP centric Felucca community on Atlantic to find out what sort of events you guys would like to see take place on your half of the world.

A few ideas that are kicking around in my head are:

#1: Some sort of 3 or 4 team Capture the Flag.

#2: A Free For all, "Cage" type match with a "Last man standing", Winner take all, environment.​

However, I know that a lot of the best ideas come from the players themselves, so I would like to hear from you.

You can post here, or you can email me at [email protected] I may not reply if you email me but I will read all suggestions and take all ideas and constructive criticism under advisement.

2. What about a "thieves vs bandits" event?

In a contained area, "bandits" are given an uninsurable item with their name on it that the thieves have to steal and relocate to a "safe" zone before being killed. Any bandit that loses their item and does not recover it is out and because the item is named it will make sure recovered items belong to that person.

Any thief that dies a set number of times is out? Or perhaps a time limit for the event?

Oh and I don't have any characters with stealing, I just feel bad for post AOS thieves and think they need some love too.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!