1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Inquiring minds would like to know . . .

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, May 29, 2015.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was reading the Luck vs Loot thread and had a question. So rather than derail that thread I started this thread. On the subject of Draconi was he ever UO Producer? Reason I'm asking in conversation with Mesanna I mentioned something that Draconi did as "producer". She got a little hostile and said "Draconi was NEVER UO producer. I apologized and felt really stupid. I though that he was cause he did pretty much what Mesanna does now. Could we come up with a list of past UO producers? I think there was a span where we didn't have one. I was just curious what was Draconi's title, and was he ever producer?

Uriah Heep likes this.
  2. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

4. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Here is a more comprehensive listing of past dev team members (though not 100% up to date). Mesanna is the current producer.

5. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you all so very much. That was enlightening! It's kinda interesting to see the changes in the Dev team.

6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

He was merely the best dev UO ever had! The span where we never had one we really had one, Lady Lu or something like that. I don't count Sunsword as a producer, more like a destructor with his AoS introducing ass

Lord Frodo likes this.
  7. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

Draconi was great!*

*Except for all the major game changes which negated previous content without a clear vision for the future: Imbuing, Faction Artifacts, New Haven

Lord Frodo likes this.
  8. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

UO has had a lot of great devs. Evocare was here before he became the mind behind WoW. Draconi and Logrus were great, and very personable. Both of them hung out in the UO IRC DAILY. I think the current team while limited in resources has a great passion for the game.

Lord Frodo and Kirthag like this.
  9. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If you go back to when Draconi worked for UO he headed a larger team as Lead Designer than UO has employed now and he ramroded SA.