1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Inquiry Jedi...ARMOR...*Gasp!*

Discussion in 'Professions' started by Farpriest, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Farpriest

Farpriest Guest

K i browsed most of the pages to check for a topic pertaining to this. If this is a repeat i am truly sorry. First a big "HI!" to anyone who may remember me. So onto the question. I have heard a continued rumor that there is a way for Jedi to wear armor. Or certain pieces of certain types. However what i cannot find is the method of accomplishing this nor what types and specific pieces we can use. If someone can offer this ignorant soul some enlightenment i would be super greatly appreciative!!

2. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Hey Farpriest,

First of all, take a look at this feature on the Appearance window.

Using this, Jedi can equip certain old armour items as appearence as they are so old that they are not classed as armour currently such as rewards from the old themeparks from pre-NGE.

They include the tantel and mabari pieces from Jabba's themepark, Marauder Theme Park armour, Stormtrooper chestplates from the old imperial themepark, etc.

Currently obtainable is the Rebel Marine chestplate which you have to loot on the Corellian Corvette, there may be a few more though.
  3. for the obiwan kenobi clone wars cartoon look...