1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Weapons INSANE Mage Splintering Dagger !

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Jumbo, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Jumbo

Jumbo Visitor

Being Sold on ATLANTIC

Animated Dagger of Slaughter
    Mage Weapon -25 Skill
    Spell Channeling
    Hit Stamina Leech 4%
    Splintering Weapon 20%
    237/237 Durability
    (imbued)
    (unenhanced)

Bid Freely, I have a price in mind but I'm not entirely sure what it's worth.

#1 Jumbo, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It's imbued. It's wrothless

3. Jumbo

Jumbo Visitor

it's 237/237 and can be enhanced back to 255 itll last a while, you don't always have to use it. it's for specific fights. come on man, i thought you were smarter than that.

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You're right and I must be completely wrong... Wow people are bidding on this bad boy like crazy!

:lie:

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Is this true?
    I thought you couldn't powder after imbuing.

6. Jumbo

Jumbo Visitor

you don't powder it, you enhance it with i believe dull copper.. and it gives it 100 extra durability.

7. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Unfortunately it still breaks fast if you pvp alot

8. minda1

minda1 Journeyman

i giwe u 10 m

9. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

im assuming there is not enough room for 20 mageweapon?

10. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes these weps sell and Ive seen them get around the 100m area. They do eventually break but if you only arm it to get the splinter hit when needed and not use it as a full time wep they do play a role in pvp currently.

11. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

sadly i agree and disagree on it being worthless.. agree since no hit element... disagree on that fact that it is a mage wep.. being used on a mage and not dexxor your not swinging away non stop, or hitting non stop for that matter, mage wep only one i honestly believe, had some value being imbued,just make sure to repair when durrability hit around 20-30/xxx and can last a while.. but thats my two cents,might not be worth anything to some but hey ;-)

12. Jumbo

Jumbo Visitor

The weapon is for choice situations though, it is EXTREMELY usefull when someone is dismount running away trying to hop into form and you get that hti and it splinters them. You underestimate how many times it's happened and how ridiculously successful it has been.

13. Jumbo

Jumbo Visitor

Unfortunately not, I've been looking for a 15% splintering weapon because i'm pretty sure that fits 20.

14. Jumbo

Jumbo Visitor

I love you mith :)

15. Jumbo

Jumbo Visitor

I've had the weapon for about 3 months now and it's at 237. It's gonna last me awhile because i repair it accordingly and use it in only choice situations.

16. Jumbo

Jumbo Visitor

17. OMG A GIANT ROCK

OMG A GIANT ROCK Journeyman

20mil me. I know how to use these weapons correctly ask Taj earlier today. Evo is too ******** to know this and no one is skilled in pvp and just doesn't understand anything which is hilarious. Icq me i'll buy it out because I want it.

18. OMG A GIANT ROCK

Why this weapon is good? Chasing someone down, hit them with this weapon, then you have a free bola hit? Fighting a mage and this splinter goes off then you get a poison off and they're cycled then they're dead. Running away from people and you hit someone with a splinter and they lose you :( . Low on DCI? Wear the 25 dci faction glasses + slither + garb + quiver/5dci on armor. OMG 45 DCI OMG NO WAY. -25 mage weapon you might be crying about? why do I need 120 magery when I'm fighting a mage? Also splintering hits takes away 8-10 durb so 25 splinter hits then you have to repair it. So you can use it like 500+ times then you can enhance with dull copper and RESTART OMG :O. The no hit spell?! :O Oh my god what a waste I mean I just wish that fireball could go off but the splinter went off. God danget that sucks. Jesus Christ guys, your lack of knowledge on pvp amazes me. No 2 hpr on the weapon? Omg I have a 2hpr 20 splinter mage wep club with life leech :O omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Kage there is a reason your guild is bad. You're welcome for explaining why weapons such as these are good and limited to 4 I have seen ( 3/4 in my guild). I will buy this from you Phelon.

19. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone with a brain knows how the weapon works Zora... What you keep leaving out is the fact that you only pvp when you have + the numbers if it's a even numbered fight you still sit inside the SL base casting para fields hoping to wall of stone someone off from there group....

Also while you're at it how about telling everyone how your guild relies on a Bola Exploit to win fights.... Skillz, and Being Careless do nothing now a days accept bola exploit people... *Skillz or Careless Begins to Swing a Bola* You have been knocked off your mount... WTF? He's flying how am I knocked off my mount???????? GAME CHANGER....

Once this is fixed you guys will go back to Hiding inside the SL base.

Vexxed and -Hey Arnold- like this.
  20. OMG A GIANT ROCK

I don't recall what you're talking about :)