1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Inscription - Necromancy and Myst Books

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by nightstalker22, Dec 6, 2010.

1. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone have info on the skills possible and max intensities?

I see the sticky for Magery books, but I cannot find any infor for the others.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

No. Sorry. The inscription link appears to be broken as well. 'inscription.php'

The page you linked to only tells me that I will get one of three possible bonuses to skills, and one of them dependant on casting skill type.

What I need to know is:

Does the Necromancy and Myst books follow the same structure and caps for SDI, DCI, Mana Regen, Mana bonus, etc.... as the Magery books, or do they use a different system?

I find it odd that a Necro book would give you Eval Int for a bonus instead of Spirit Speak, and Myst doesn't give you Focus ( I wouldnt expect to be given a plus to Imbue, as it would be an unfair crafting advantage. )

Thank you, just the same.

4. Xanth de Orlig

Xanth de Orlig Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BRPA

Found this towards the bottom of the spellbook sticky :

Sounds to me like the same system, besides the magery~necro~mysticism switch ...

5. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

I have just started making Mysticism Spellbooks. I have been getting Focus + 10, Mysticism +10/11 along with Various Slayer properties, Lower Mana Cost, Resist Spells, Mana Regens, Intel Increase, Faster Castings, Faster Casting Recovery's and Lower Reg Cost.

I hope this helps answer your question. I have GM Inscription, using a 24 reg and 27 except tally and Mysticism is at GM.