1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Inscription scrolls not stacking when creating?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nystul, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It's pretty annoying. So I'm training inscribe making recalls ATM since I jsut started it and the scrolls arn't stacking. I have to drag em one at a time to my main pile. Why don't they just stack into one stack in your pack? Has this been going on a long time? How stupid...

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hmm mine are stacking

3. Mine have been stacking too.

4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Are you using UO Assist? Isn't there an option on there to stack? Perhaps you have that turned off? (sorry, can't recall exactly what or where)

5. OriginsSyn

OriginsSyn Guest

I had a problem with stacking when I bought some, but all of the recalls I've scribed have stacked.

6. Hank123

Hank123 Guest

Is the char you are making them with in factions? I noticed that if i scribed on a faction char scrolls didnt stack but they stack on non factions chars --just werid...

7. Stacking issues are just weird and seem to be random. I have a non-faction player who died and now the reagents he was carrying won't stack with anything else. Sometimes looted stackables (specifically reagents) go into my pack and won't stack, and sometimes the gold I loot won't stack.

Usually, I can get the to start stacking again by breaking a stack up into smaller portions. But that doesn't always work.

8. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

It could be that all of your scribing supplies (reagents and blank scrolls) are in one backpack and the inscribed scrolls are being made in that backpack and not your main backpack. The scribes pen can be in the main backpack and will not affect where they drop.

WildStar
    Grandmaster Scribe (and proud of it)

9. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

As someone stated; its the factions thing. For some reason if you are in factions; they wont stack. Thats all.

10. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yea mine don't stack either. Its a real PITA.

11. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mine don't stack with some I've bought, and some looted scrolls don't stack with either purchased scrolls or ones I scribed myself.

12. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

no no no We are talking about....
    Let's say you need to make 500 recall scrolls. So you set about scribing them up. They dont stack as you make them, so you are having 100s of separate scrolls in your bag you have to stack by hand!