1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] Inscription, Tinkering fails at 100%

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Loren, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sometimes when making Void Orbs, I fail even at '100%' success rate. Likewise, when crafting Magery Spellbooks (not scrappers), I am 100% withhout talisman (GM Scribe), fail sometimes. Put on a +23/+27 Talisman for inscription, and still fail. What gives....is 100% success not 100% in UO maths?

-DOM

2. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I can't comment about void orbs or spell books, since I haven't tried to make either in quite some time, but for other skills like tailor and smithy, when it says I am at 100% success, I seem to be 100% successful. I think I would notice and it would stick out in my mind had I failed to make an item when I showed 100% success, and I just spent this weekend filling BODs, so I probably make 50k items that I had 100% success rate on, and I think I was successful on every attempt.

3. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It was sticking out in my mind. As it were, Pinco UI shows me 100%, but when I look at making item from old style gump, success rate is 72%.

DOM

**- I followed the procedure given on Pinco's website to verify if it is indeed a bug. It is. Pinco UI website says Admin no longer accepting new users, so I can not make forum account to report it there. If someone could report on my behalf?

-DOM

#3 Loren, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  4. The Old Man

The Old Man Journeyman
    Premium

I don't have an account so can't report it for you, but....

Pinco has recently said that he will not be making any changes/fixes to his current interface as...
    He is working for Broadsword on the new Client (release July?) and will make major changes to Pinco UI once that is out.

Won't hurt if someone reports it, but don't expect to see any changes until August~

The Old Man

5. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the update sire.
    -DOM