1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Inscription with mage, big improvement?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by mark4583, Mar 16, 2013.

1. mark4583

mark4583 Visitor

Mar 1, 2013
    Im rolling a Mage/Myst fisher, how much does insc add to the magery? is it just marginal or a real advantage?
    Reason I ask is I already have a GM Insc and wasnt really wantiong to GM the skill twice unless its a big step.
    the temp is going to be
    120 fish
    120 mage
    120 ev int
    100 myst
    100 focus
    100 med
    and put the extra points in myst and mabt split the rest for 110 focus and 110 med and 120 myst?
  2. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Drop Med to 80 and bump Focus/Myst to 120, or can use Crystalline Ring to bump up magery/focus to 120, then u will only need 100 magery/focus. Put the rest into 120 Med. You still have 40 SP to spare if u have 720 cap. I'd also consider dropping med to fit close to 100 spellweaving for extra damage