1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Inscription ...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Leaf, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Can anyone give me a rough estimate about how many blank scrolls it takes to get Inscription to GM?

2. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

once you get to seventy it will take roughly 350 scrolls (that is 1 scroll per .1 with 50 thrown in for random misses) Getting to 70 i would imagine a few thousand, so i would get about 10k to start. it also depends on what level you are starting at. if you made the char. with it at 50 i would think you could get by with less. I would also suggest that you make all scrolls of the level you are gaining on, so you can throw a bunch of Spell books together to sell when you are finished.

#2 Victim of Siege, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thank you...I'm starting at 0. I GM'd it on another Character years ago but that is the only skill she has to offer that my main doesn't have. I just can't see bringing her back for just that so I figured I'd start again. Ugghh...And so it begins

4. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

my pleasure, i believe the pawn shop (out west Luna gate) is selling blank scrolls in bulk. but you could farm them up quickly looking for a cheap npc. not sure which town is cheap at the moment. Vesper mage shop is selling them at 10 per right now,

#4 Victim of Siege, Sep 1, 2013
    Leaf likes this.
  5. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thank you!

#5 Leaf, Sep 1, 2013
    Victim of Siege likes this.