1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Instable Area affecting logged off characters ??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Oct 9, 2012.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was planning to attend the Sonoma Coronation Event and so, many hours before it, I logged off inside Lord Blackthorn's Castle Throne room to be ready for the Event. There was noone in the room at the time.

Then, because of real life issues I could not attend.

When I logged back into the game well after the game had been held, upon logging into the game I received the instable Area Message and was booted to Jhelom, automatically.

That surprised me a whole lot since I was logged off at the moment that the area became unstable and I cannot understand how the message hit my character many many hours past the Event.

On another note, may I suggest the Developers to STOP helding Events in this way ? What good does it to a player to be booted from the Coronation room of one's own King ?

If there is a technical limitation then limit the players allowed in the room and run the Coronation multiple times per shard so as to accomodate all players wanting to attend it on any given shard but I find it upsetting to be booted from the room while one is attending such a major Event.

That's at least as I see it.

2. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

No matter when you log out inside his castle or even out front you will get kicked to a different town... im guessing its so people cant get rewards faster.

keel and Lord Frodo like this.
  3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Its Blackthorn way to keep the people out of his castle in hiding, more proof of his sneaky behavior! ;)

Just log out in front of the bridge. :)

Its also a nice way to prevent the greedy ones having all there 5 to 7 characters logged out in the throne room at ones. :D
    No one is allowed to log out and stay in the castle, its for everyone the same.

I like his castle how its set-up, No pets, no mounts, no flying and no spells to be cast. Wish the counselors hall was set up like this

#3 Frarc, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  4. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Chivalry spells can be cast. They have no effect but overhead text is displayed.

And another problem do exists - explosion pots.

#4 R Traveler, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

How are those a problem?

6. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

this is the same as champ spawns, you cant log off there either, cause when ya go your punted.

as far as i see it this is a good thing.

7. Schatzi

Schatzi Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I was given a choice of towns when I got booted.

8. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Makes it harder to log into all your characters to get toys.

9. Samaira

Samaira Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Went for an explore in the castle the other night, found myself wishing it had a "Leave House" option :p