1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Instead of making castles customizable... (pic included)

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Sweety, May 10, 2009.

1. Sweety

Sweety Guest

Instead of making castles and keeps customizable what if they just gave you a couple of wall choices with the same design

Here's a rough idea of what i mean in sandstone (very orange):

[​IMG]

Made with housebuilder

2. mutau

mutau Guest

very nice! i wonder what the other colors of walls would look like.

3. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Looks really nice. Would be cool if you could lock down in the courtyards too.

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh that'd be awesome. I'm so tired of grey stone. :bored:

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have you sent the suggestion on a feedback form with a link to the piccie? If not, I hope you will.

I do wonder what it would look like in marble.

6. Sweety

Sweety Guest

Whats a feedback form?

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

8. Agreed! :\

To the original poster, thanks for posting the sandstone-ish castle! I think I'd live in a marble hued castle though! ^__^

- Bunny

9. Black Betty

Black Betty Guest

Holy smokes! While I think that would be awesome, there will be that one person to ruin it by using those HORRIBLE blue ice type walls like that Genesis guy that has come to Luna. YIKES!!!!!:coco:

10. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Betty, you still over on that European shard? And that sandstone castle looks so cool!

11. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Looks cool, but still wouldn't make me want a castle, to awkward to move around, and I'd die without customization

12. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Great idea Sweety. If they gave us options for exterior like the two with L shape I "might" go back to a Keep again.

@ Black Betty - I don't think we should have the option to use whatever tiles, just give us a couple to chose from. Again like they do with the L shape. Cause yeah I agree, a blue crystal one would make me scream and gouge my eyes out.

13. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with yah Nurse

Like give us the choice for walls of the castles that are already in game, in the cities

& make it so u can click what wall choice u want & it auto does it so u cant have Multi walls in a castle... Like u click sandstone & all the walls turn to that.. same with a few floor tile choices, althou with goza's I can make floors whatever I want so no biggie there to me

14. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :danceb:

15. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hey, who gave Gareth those pixie sticks!? You know what happens when he gets too much sugar... :p

16. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Pixie sticks? >_> *hides large box*

I like the sandstone. It'd also be really cool to do one in the wood and plaster walls... like a gigantic tudor mansion. :3 I definitely think you should submit that for feedback!