1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Insult website?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by LordTesla, Sep 30, 2009.

1. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Why not.. Not really anything to do with UO... actually based on wrestling, but this should be interesting.

insultfederation.proboards.com

I just started it. If you like insulting and trolling, well, come here and compete... Use a fake email address (I think). Or your real one for updates, I am the site Mod...

What this basically is, an insult website! Where you have matches and insult the **** out of others to win championships and bragging rights.

Everything always changes, so go sign up. I am sorry if I offended your website... I am doing this all by foot, maybe if we get lucky a big site will pick us up and we can make some money as entertainers...

I am also a radio DJ so I will be doing radio shows about certain matches... COme be a part of something big! Just starting out.

Tell a friend.

2. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If you like :

Drama
    Soap Operas

This will be perfect for you.