1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

insurance bug strikes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by roninaxx, May 2, 2010.

1. roninaxx

roninaxx Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

was just doing medusa died insured suit on body 3 times was plenty of gold lose in bank to insurance was with guild so lost nothing but for an insured suit to stay on body 3 out of 4 deaths in 5 seperate medusa runs is kind of a blantant problem so since the gm referd to knowledege base doesn't address this and the bug report link appears useless what are my other choices?

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Did you uninsure the items and then reinsure it all for that character?

3. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

4. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I've had this happen to me and for some reason only at Medusa....Also had the unplesant experience of dying while stoned only to res and be all screwed up. Took dying again to fix it.

6. Ok, here are your options:

1. Learn to use punctuation. If you put a period at the end of every sentence people will be able to understand what you're asking.

2. Learn to use capitalization. When you capitalize the first word of every sentence, people will be able to follow what you type.

7. MrNiceMNC

MrNiceMNC Journeyman

@Luke Carjacker

Arent you just the hero of the day.

8. Babble

Babble Guest

My advice would be to fight that creature only with things you do not mind to lose.
    Or wait until EA fixes it .... which might be uhm ..

9. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Don't die? :lol:

10. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

That's the avenue I've been taking lately, though it's not always a guarantee when you are the only one in there....