1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

INSURANCE BUG!

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by LordTesla, Sep 9, 2009.

1. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Two of us already... Didn't lose nothing, but was on our body... recieved it back FULLY insured... Million my my bank and about 60 in friends.

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

yikes. Out of curiosity, is your bank box close to its limit in terms of number of items?

3. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

BuuuRAND new character! Not even CLOSE!

4. A number in my guild (Pacific) have encountered this problem as well - prior to the release of SA. Losses include two conjurer's trinkets and an ornament of the magician. It seems that the error might be related to items that were insured with a character (thus displaying 'insured') then passed to another character. The items show insured, but they aren't insured for the new player holding the item. A solution seems to be un-insuring then re-insuring on the character finally holding the item. No losses since we started doing this.

5. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

odd story, i have a blessed EM sash. and before SA launched i was doing a champ spawn in the new client. and I was just running around. id prolly died before or something. but i see this sash just chilling on the ground. and lo and behold upon mouse over. its a blessed EM sash. snaged that asap and was boggled the rest of my life.

6. Tyranissa Wrath

Tyranissa Wrath Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I may just have lost a Pendant of The Magi and an Alchemist Bauble in the pre-Ter Mur dungeon - although I may just have had my body looted by the "kind soul" who offered to help me...