1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Insurance Bug

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Saleena, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Saleena

Saleena Guest

I got whomped with the insurance bug today and my theif lost her mark of travesty while fighting at tb base if anyone has it i would like to buy it back.

2. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

eeewwww.. how much is it?

3. Saleena

Saleena Guest

I only paid 3mil for it, wasn't a good one just had stealing and stealth on it. Dam uo making me lose my crap!!:wall:

4. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I dont have 3 mil atm.. but I do have the next best thing! A BURGLERS BANDANA!!! OOOOOHHH!

5. Saleena

Saleena Guest

lol! Yea I have about 10 of those I only use the mark of travesty when stealing so I can switch it out for the bandanna! But thanks for the offer:thumbup:

6. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I was joking, I actually dont have a burlgers bandana..

7. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Were you on DA or an alt? I didn't hear of anyone getting a Mark, but I'll ask around.

8. Zhao_Yun

Zhao_Yun Guest

Damn thats sucks

9. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Not sure that a TB got it. Didnt hear anything, but Ill ask around. I'd say try asking FKD...but...*shrugs*

10. Saleena

Saleena Guest

It was FKD I'm sure they ended up whiping tb out so I'm more then possetive they ended up with it but either way no big deal:heart:Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to sell it back to me