1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Interactive Zoo Statues

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have been slowly working on all of the Zoo Statues for quite a while now. I was trying to slowly turn in enough drakes (easier to tame than dragons, same points and you can get 2 per trip) but tonight I finally decided to break down an actually buy a few from the zoo it's self. I ran into a slight problem though, it seems the only way you can get them is with a strange hue on them. Is that the only way they come when you trade gold for them? Or do only the Silver Steed and the Crane come un-hued on the Interactive ones?

Yeah, I know they are not "rare" but I figured this was the best way to reach the collectors to get correct feedback :)

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Not sure, but have you tried the statuette dye tub on them? I haven't, but perhaps it might work.

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  3. Kylie Kinslayer

Yeah, I gave that a shot, sadly it said only rewards statues... hmmmm, wonder if I can bleach them...

4. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

From what I have seen when you try and make a selection it gives you a hue option. And gold is certainly the easier way to go on these, and they really aren't all that costly to get this way.

#4 Kahlan, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
    Zhuge and Kylie Kinslayer like this.
  5. Kylie Kinslayer

Well.. that's a no on the bleach. *shrugs*

Yeah, a tad over 5m per when purchasing. Definitely way better than the HOURS spent taming lol. I do think gold is the way to go on them but was hoping for the actual color of the critter in game like the Contribution Statues are. Seems odd that the lower level ones are the same artwork as in game and the higher level ones aren't... backwards to me lol

6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

Aye they come in funky hues. You have to pick the hue that's closest to your decor

7. Zhuge

Zhuge Journeyman

Yeah any of the donation statues are very easy to obtain with just gold.