1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Interested.. But need a push

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sonezftw, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Sonezftw

Sonezftw Guest

So I have pretty much lost interest in other shards, but this one sounds interesting to say the least. However every time I log on I cant seem to find any people. Where is everyone!?

2. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Mostly out doing things, or stealthed since GZ's are virtually non-existent. Luna is a big hang out, but watch yourself the scum of the earth hang out there.

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Siege has a very attack prone population and people have learned this over the years so many people have hiding and stealth. Might I suggest you look for some books that are left around by the NEW guild. It's a guild that helps new players to the shard. You will find people, or even better, if you are visible, people will find you :) .

Give the shard some time, you will learn where players are. Since we don't have trammel rulesets in an facet, check out Luna bank, It is where many people bank...la

4. TheScoundrelRico

LOL, shush you...la

5. Sonezftw

Sonezftw Guest

I kinda figured as much.. with guild wars and factions I imagine bank sitting would be less existent. My only other concern is the faction system, am I going to be forced into factions for arties, seeing as how easy they are to obtain it kinda seems like they dont fit in with the shard.

6. TheScoundrelRico

I play factions, but over the last couple of months the shard faction population has shrunk a lot. We have a group of guilds that have a guild war going on. It has some rules, but at the same time, it gives those who want to do a little r/p somewhere to fight others on a regular basis...la

7. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

So... you noticed the bribe that the developers gave to Siege Perilous to
    make gamers to join Factions...You must ask yourself... did it work?

S' Rico is correct about the attackability of the unaware gamers. You main
    problem is to Stealth or not to Stealth... if not to Stealth you better quicky
    get train... or if you become one of the invisible ones...then you can take
    your time training.

If you are here then you should already know what you want to do...
    right !?

I wish you luck...

Oh, by the way... just do not ever give Krystal a murder count...

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

8. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Also remember the population of siege dips hard every summer. when school lets out and in the fall we explode again. so work your skills NOW to be ready for fall.

9. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

yeah we're around, but mostly not going to tell ya here where we hang out cause we want the PKs to have to work to find us, heh.

10. Sonezftw

Sonezftw Guest

Fair enough :) ill start working things out then, thanks for the info hope to see you guys in the field.

11. gmcbroom

gmcbroom Guest

First welcome to siege perilous. I'd would have ended that first sentence where life is hard; but in reality this is a game and life is what you make of it. The good thing about a game is when you die, whether accidental or deliberately murdered. you can go get a res and you may lose your gear but you'll get more later & sometimes its even better than what you lost. There are a lot of good people here. On prodo shards you can pretty much run solo all the time and do just fine. Here though it really does help to have a group of people to fall back on. So while joining a guild isn't mandatory it is extremely advisable so that way you won't get as discouraged when your pked. So I recommend going to uo.com and under my uo look for guilds and siege perilous. They'll have a list and these are the most populated guilds on siege. Now keep in mind this is not all the guilds on siege. There are quite a few but the amout of people in them is small. So you you won't see them there. I do believe that there may be a list of siege guilds on stratics find it and look for active guilds. It'll be worth it. :) oh and do enjoy yourself this is a game afterall. you chose a tough shard but the challenge makes it worth it. don't take my word for it...experience it for yourself.

12. Sonezftw

Sonezftw Guest

Noted Thanks, I am sure ill enjoy it here more so than normal shards. No risk in playing really ruined the game for me, atleast here its a bit more difficult than running around with blessed 100mil gold weps.

13. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Ya, there 20 mill blessed weapons...

prodo=$1-1 mill
    siege=$5-1 mill

14. hehe ya might want to give her ( Krystal) a count she just might rez kill ya and loot all your stuff,if you dont.Give her a count and she might not even loot ya.

15. Daleth

Daleth Guest

I was gonna say the same thing, give her a count she's almost to 10k isn't she? Anyone know how many more she needs? Just curious.:bored:

16. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Luka is right I worked my butt off to find her out in what used to be Iantown.

And well said Tel.

17. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Right now the shard is dead, so it's boring boring boring.
    Every summer they say the same thing, some leave for what ever reasions but alot never return. Recently we have lost alot of vets.
    Sick of the over blown heads , the pepople that think they are godly , and your typical UO ass hat. Me personally I may be at the end of my rope here,
    But like you, I came here too because I was sick of prodo shards and all the Trammie bologna. Check it out you might like it. The evil guilds are way more fun, That's a freebie.

18. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

QFT...

19. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The shard is very very slow at the moment

However, get yourself in with NEW or any other guild for that matter that is active and you will definately still have fun. I know most of the time there is at least 6-12 Gilfane members showing online doing spawns, Mel's ect ect Being guilded seems like it is a requirement on Siege.

If your interest is more pvp and are not interested in Factions then there are some fairly active guilds in the Server Wars. CRUS and TNT2 are both filled with good people who like to have fun. Factions are a bit slow now it seems but again there are some larger faction Guilds TNT, 420 and WCB and also a couple of smaller yet quite active guilds like I4NI.

20. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

But if you wait a few MONTHS it should pick up and a few more people...

21. MikeD

MikeD Guest

if your gonna play UO, play SP, end of story, trammy shards are horrible

22. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Or you can just read my post which states the active guilds.
    Stratic forums are a decent spot as well to post if you looking to get involved with a guild. Just remember most people on Siege do not post or even look at these forums anymore cause of the ugly bitterness displayed by former vet players who can't seem to just let go of the game they no longer play.

23. MikeD

MikeD Guest

today i almost became one of them that stoped posting, but il need this for locating things from time to time, but you will deal with that here for sure, i leanred that quick

24. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

QFT...;)

25. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dude, in the 15 months I have been on Siege all I have seen from you is negative trolls, where you ever happy?

If you put half the power in playing Siege as you do bashing it you might actually have a little fun!

I actually wonder if your just a miserable person IRL, kind of glass 1/2 empty guy.

What I really want to know is if your are so disgusted with UO/Siege why troll the boards 24/7?

I suggest you find a support group and move past this.....

26. MikeD

MikeD Guest

i agree with you, but give her a break, shes still coming down from feeling cool cause a Thief took her side in an argument i had with her on a previous thread, so i think that was the best thing thats happened to her in awhile, let her live it out,haha

27. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

I'm a realist...i enjoy the sp boards there free...in closing i played sp when it was fun,what your doing now is wasting 12.99 trust me...but since you been here for only 15 months you dont know any better...

28. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

MikeD, Chardonnay is male.

and since he quit UO it seems his only form of entertainment is trolling these boards.

29. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Thank you petra, but i like to call it constructive critism...

30. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

QFT...

31. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Ask mook how it felt becuase your pole jocking was LEGENDARY...

32. MikeD

MikeD Guest

from this point forward Chard, im never responding to anything you say, EVER, i think everyone should do the same, it will weed him out quicker
    and im doing this cause your the epitome of garbage water, leak through the bag already

33. Petra Fyde

You need to learn the difference between 'constructive' and 'destructive',
    my patience is wearing thin.

34. TheScoundrelRico

Not sure you are aware of this but, there is an ignore button you can use so you never have to read direct posts to you from him. You will see his posts if people quote him, but there isn't a need to not respond...la

35. MikeD

MikeD Guest

ahh nice thanks Rico, gooo red wings

36. MikeD

MikeD Guest

sorry petra, hes the only one that really got me mad, im done talking to him anyways, i wanted my last comment to be meaner, but i toned it down for you, sorry if it wasnt enough

37. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So your the judge of what is fun in the world?

I should stop playing to placate you, how concieted can a person be.

We are finally going to have a nice day tomorrow (east coast) should I ride my Harley or play golf?

What will be more fun for ME, can you please tell me.........

38. MikeD

MikeD Guest

i would golf if i was you

39. Petra Fyde

heh, and here I was thinking, take the Harley for a spin.

There you go Mook, the youngster says play nice, safe, relaxing golf
    and the granny says fight the wind on the bike.

40. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

I'm really concieted...if you play golf you dont belong on a harley seriously...

41. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Cmon Bro!

Im not bitter...I just like chating it up every now and then with my old collegues......Give a brutha a break....lol:danceb:

JK Kael, I know the type of people your talking about...im just adding some meat and potatos to your message if you dont mind?

Siege people for the most part are good folks, and if people stick it out for any amount of time, its usually because they enjoy there friends in and out of there guild.

When you have no Friends....its not hard to bash the Shard and the Game, because apparantly they havent treated either very well....so theres no sucsess in either department....bitterness is only the bi-product of there own mistakes...

Its easy to spot those kind of people....usually there very "underdeveloped" Vocationally as well as personally....and not smart enough to recognize there own weakness's and improve the situation, there never happy unless they make everyone else around them miserable.....

Hope the new people hook up with positive people on siege, the shard needs more good people to have fun with.....:danceb:

KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT LADY'S AND GENT'S

42. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

[​IMG]

Heres my Vote Baby!!

Da Fudd on the Scooter baby!.....lol:thumbsup:

P.S For the Record.....the last $Pmt was made on this three days ago......WHOOO FRICKING HOOOO!!

43. MikeD

MikeD Guest

nice bike

44. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

I know exactly what your talking about. The people who let there women tell them what to do then have to quit a game and instead of playing post on the boards 24/7...then turn around and do the exact samething as others. Don't play the game just live on the forums...i understand where your coming from FULLY...

45. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:coco:

46. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

:next:

47. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sweet ride, Im not a chopper guy. I have a 2006 Electra Glide Custom with 1/2 Ape Hangers

48. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Ill tell ya, im almost there myself...this is a rigid and when I run over a cigarette butt i **** blood....lol

The wife wont ride on it anymore, she said screw it after like a 300 mile straight shot once....

I dont know if i want to trade it in, or save an buy a more comfortable ride for her and I?

49. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

*gasp*:coco:

Probably best just to post in the forums and trade that thing in...

50. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I dont even understand what your talking about? To me especially, I dont even know where your coming from?

You make no sense at all? there has to be something Im missing?

Are you that desperate for a comback or something you must post mindless babble?

Because I Have a bike I need to trade it in cause its something my wife and I like to do together?

Or Should I trade it in cause I like to talk on stratics?

Or I dont like my bike and I like stratics?

Or Should I trade it in cause it costs more then $12.99 and its a waiste of my money?

Or should I trade it in cause I dont play UO anymore and you told me to?

Or should I post in stratics about how much I like or dont like the Bike?

Or should I wait for you to tell me what I like about my bike or stratics or siege or my marriage?

Not quite sure anymore? How bout you tell all of us what we should do?:wall: