1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Interested in a calc for wild pets?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by kitiara-atlantic, Feb 12, 2013.

?

Would you be interested in using a calculator for wild pet ratings?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi all -

Is there any interest in having a pet rating calculator that rates wild pets (based on the same calculation as the current Pet Power Calculator, but using the wild min/max data instead of post-tame data)?

I've never really had a need for such a thing, as I figure, you have to kill off the junk beasts anyway, so might as well tame them, rate them, and kill them off. But if there is interest in having that option for the major pets, I might have some free coding time over spring break. :) (See! I put my time off work to good use!) hehe.

2. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

it would be nice to know what to look for in a wild pet before you tame it, then you can tell your dexxor buddies to just kill it.

3. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

I would use it. Particularly on GDs and Runes Beetles where I like to just check the herd from time to time.