1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Interested in Beatle

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Laurijan, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Laurijan

Laurijan Guest

I wanna buy a beatle cause i am sick of slow pack horses.. so is there a tamer or beatle owner who wants to part with one?

2. Thor VII

Thor VII Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 15, 2008
  3. Laurijan

Laurijan Guest

Where and when shall me meet?
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    If you're still online come to Skara Brae in the next 5 - 10 minutes
  5. Laurijan

Laurijan Guest

The Beatles!

I dont wanna seem ungrateful cause i already have a beatle for my warrior but i would need a beatle for my miner too.. i would pay of course but a free beatle is also welcome :D

6. Laurijan

Laurijan Guest

After been killed in minoc in felucca for the first time i realize that having a beatle is not a very good idea cause if it gets killed like my packy thats a big loss but when my packy is killed is only costs 500gp.. so i dont need any beatle anymore. thats again petra for the beatle for my warrior! :eek:
  7. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008
    Just feed it and put it in the stable for a week, then feed it again so that it bonds. Then if it dies all you have to do is find a tamer to res it.

Cheaper than 500gp per packy... :)
  8. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

that and if you train your bettle its not as easy a kill as a packy thats for sure....
  9. Laurijan

Laurijan Guest

How is this training done?
  10. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

When you use the animal lore skill on it, when it succeeds, you'll be able to view the skills/stats/stuff about the animal.
    By setting it attacking things, as you would a character, its skills will raise.