1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Interested in coming to Catskills

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Tinsil, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I am interested in coming to Catskills on some form of PVM character. I am looking for a decent, fun, active group of players to partake in PVM battles, events, and hanging out.

I have many years experience, am easy going, and knowledgeable in almost every facet of the game.

Please post here, PM me, or ICQ at 444184508 if you think you can help me. Thank you.
  2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 16, 2010
    There are several guilds that do most of those things. Anything in particular that you like to do and with which characters? There are tamer guilds galore.
  3. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Aug 1, 2008
    Sunday around 7 EST we will be doing a hunt (to be decided later). You are welcome to join.
  4. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I don't have a character yet. Was looking to see what I could find posting here first. Happy to see a couple responses already.

Yeah I like to do Peerless, haven't done any of the high seas stuff even though I have that as well as SA, and like the ML ones as well. I enjoy events, messing around, and spawning some as well occasionally.

If/when I bring a character -- probably 2-3 days -- it will be an archer most likely.
  5. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    The guild my son is in, K^S, is hunting at 7PM EST this evening
    as well. I think they are heading to DOOM, but not 100% on that.
  6. Luvmylace

Luvmylace Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I am owner of Luna Library .I can help you with anything you need as I do for newbies and returning vets .PM me if you need my Icq
  7. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004
    I'd also be glad to help in any way I can.. I'm not in a guild, and don't even know if I'm gonna start mine back up again..

But I've met some great people since I came back..

Just a note... The guild that Schuyler Bain mentioned K^S, They are a great group thats
    always helping people. I was playing my Provo/Mage one day and met one of them.

He was a gargoyle named Zandel something. Anyway he made me an imbued suit and
    refused a penny in pay. A suit like he made me sells for 1.5 to 2 mill.

So just PM me when you get here if you need anything.. I've even made notes of
    a few places where a small house could go..
  8. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I am active on other shards, a house might be something I could get but it wouldn't be right away. I appreciate all the responses.

Someone from KS PMed me and it sounds like I will be able to join them.

Thank you! Glad to see so many helpful people.