1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Interested in Joining PVP guild

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SchezwanBeefy, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hello, Pacific.
    Throwing out a line in hopes of joining a Red PVP guild. I have connections to THC and I think that would be the best fit, but here it goes.
    I recently made an archer in hopes of turning her red and getting into the pvp scene. I have never really PVPed before, and when I did it was only as back up. This template is not complete, however it should be done rather soon and I really enjoy playing her. I die a lot less than on my axer.
    I'd really like to join a guild that does champ spawns and one tat has the patience to teach me some good tips on PVP.
    The catch, I live in South Korea. I have like, the opposite schedule of everyone else. I haven't been playing much as of late because there's really no one to play with at the times I'm around. I do have a busy schedule since I'm teaching, which means I also have to do lesson planning and preparation.
    Trust me, although I can sometimes come off as a ***** on stratics (some people just bring out my bad side) I'm really too nice for my own good and let people get away with more than they should (*cough* Eggplant *cough*). (Oh, and ask my kids... they trample me in class just to get candy which they don't deserve.)
    Please let me know if someone's willing to adopt a new member. =]

2. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

30 views and no replys... Hmm, tell ya anything?

Just kidding..

We can always use new people... LFL is the non faction guild, and DUNO is the faction guild... Not the biggest guild, but like to have fun and see what we caqn get away with as far as spawns go if ya know what I mean... ;)

We got Purgatory, Apoc, BloodRaven, Gellor, Silk, Tesla, Hami... And few others. Seems pretty active at times. Underdogs.

3. BloodRavenFL

BloodRavenFL Visitor

hey man as long as you know the basics of what you're doing and you don't scream into your mic like a 500lb woman on her period, we in DUNO or LFL would be happy to have you and help you out.

4. Muggs10

Muggs10 Guest

:thumbup:Hmmmm girl...You might have something started here. I too have a toon. Just need some guidence. As for Kyrite...>>>:bowdown:eek:ne day perhaps.....

5. SchezwanBeefy

Stratics Veteran

Thanks... but no thanks Tesla. I don't think I could ever be in the same guild with you. If no one is interested, that doesn't bother me. Is simply is what it is and I'll just ask some of my PVP friends to introduce me to people I need to know. I was just trying to see what other guilds were out there who could make my transition into PVP easier. =]
    (Also, people from other forums check other shard forums or even look on commends over people have left, which heightens stats. I really doubt there's 60 people in Pacific using this forum.)

6. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Ok, just thought I would offer.

7. SchezwanBeefy

Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the offer. =]

8. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

God is fake. proven fact kid. What does cheating have to do with anything he does.

If someone does cheat a uo, how does that affect anything they do in their life outside the game?

9. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

how do you know if he is successful or not at life?? Your flaming right now is a fail.

10. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

This whole thread is a fail... Why do people attack about REAL LIFE... This forum makes UO not fun.

11. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

it will get locked.,.

12. mutau

mutau Guest

oh yes it will. Thanks for ruining the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.