1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Interested in owning a bit of Fel history?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes Trade' started by Amber Witch, May 7, 2010.

1. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Greetings,
    I have a Large Brick that I've owned since 1998 that is a bit unique I think. It has the old, old double set of front doors that I never had a GM fix. I always kind of liked it that way. I find myself in the position of having to sell it or drop it.

If it drops only a smaller house will be able to be placed there. The house sign says its properly placed but you can't walk around it. The location is pretty nice and is very quiet. Anyone interested in buying this unique old house?

If interested please feel free to post here or PM me.

Thank you,

Amber Witch

2. shulginist

shulginist Guest

I have seen this house it is nice. I like the location too bad I don't have a spare account to buy it.

3. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

4. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

The value of the house type is 130K. Whats more important to me is that it goes to someone who appreciates its uniqueness and won't drop it.

5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I most definitly wont drop it i acutally played back in the day i use to have grandfathererd houses like that untill I was hacked and lost it all...

I'd gladly take good care of the home.