1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting comparitive chart of religions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Beer_Cayse, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

These charts are pretty interesting. I looked them up based on the spirited discussion in the mosque thread.

I thought they might be of interest to all parties in that thread as to commonalities and differences between Islam, Christianity and Judaism. Reference only.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Very interesting. Lots of similarities - presumably, because both Islam and Christianity developed out of Judaism.

As a side note, they all meet on different days of the week, if anyone's interesting in joining all three. :thumbsup:
  3. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Actually the common root to all three is Abraham - they are referred to as Abrahamic religions. It is a rather interesting comparison.

I went to the site home and then looked into some others. Where I could I looked to see how they compared to Christianity and there were some neat little tidbits here and there as well.
  4. Sadrith Mora

Sadrith Mora Guest

Sure there are comparisons. Islam is a 7th century creation by a fella named mohammed. He pieced together parts of the Jewish and Christian scriptures to create his own religion. When people didn't want to be a part of it, he became a murderer.
  5. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

If you want to split hairs, there's no more proof of fact behind Christianity than any other organised religion or faith.
  6. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 11, 2004
  7. Zin

Zin Guest

Oh... I would like to see the basis in which that was founded.
  8. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

And the Christian faith is based on Hebrew teachings - which Aran has pointed out are just as hateful as your posts here are. So bloody what?
  9. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 2, 2003