1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Internal Error... cant login ??

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by LiL MsBehavin, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Cant log in keep getting internal error.. anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

2. dinaj

dinaj Guest

3. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

I have same issue.

4. Isimsalotta

Isimsalotta Guest

[​IMG] Same here got the boot..SIGH! Can't get back in! Oh MY!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

this might get locked as there is another one on this i think, but what operating system are you using. and are they sims already ones you have used or ones that were moved from another city?

6. I was in game earlier and its sims I use all the time. I'm using Windows XP Home

7. me also, was trying to land at a skill house, never got over 16% then crashed to desktop. now can't log in...internal error

8. Dogsoffour

Dogsoffour Guest

So many login problems, so often. I swear it seems like we are beta testing this game. But if that was true we wouldn't be paying $10 a month for it...hmmmm. [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I am getting them too. Is the city internal now? Can anyone get in?

10. yeah was playing fine..signed off for a few and when I went to sign back on internal error for both accounts....Guess that is EA telling me to go to bed.

11. DGLita

DGLita Guest

getting the same, if you are in the game in EALand you are ok, but you cant login.

It has to be to do with the TC3 move

12. Is that why we log into EALand (beta) LOL?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I just got it too, on both systems. Maybe they are doing something with TC3 and it cause EALand to oopsie

Lee had just said they were doing data verification so maybe they had to reboot the server

14. DGLita

DGLita Guest

I guess thats right, they are moving TC3 to the same server as EALand. They havnt rebooted though, because I have 2 sims in EALand right now, just cant log in anymore as Im getting the internal error on any additional windows i try to open

15. LOL I was in the game...I got booted out

16. ok well I feel better.. that its not just me LOL I guess I will go lay down and check back later! ty everyone that answered.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

message was sent to Lee

18. I am getting internal error on all accounts. When can we log in and play? boo hoo

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Several of my sims got the boot also.

20. glass_angel

glass_angel Guest

same issue here

21. Guest

Guest Guest

yup i cant get in either [​IMG] [​IMG]

22. jafo1972

jafo1972 Guest

I'm not even getting an Internal Error message. It just shuts down on me at about 50%.

23. Guest

Guest Guest

First it was the update loop this week now this. Neither of my accounts can log,both getting interal errors.

24. Guest

Guest Guest

that would be because everyone is getting internal error, it doesnt matter what account you try

25. internal error same here can't get in ohhh my ohh my what am i going to do

26. <blockquote><hr>

that would be because everyone is getting internal error, it doesnt matter what account you try

[/ QUOTE ]

I have tried 2 of my 4 accounts, both are the same ! i have also tried to update to TC3 and back to Ea-Land doesn't work ! LOL

max

27. Does or Doesn't work??????

28. EA has been notified.

Mavric

29. apparently they are not able to fix it yet

30. Guest

Guest Guest

SAME CANT GET IN!....I Want to play.lol

31. Guest

Guest Guest

me 1672

32. Nick6212

Nick6212 Guest

cant get in.

33. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I am getting them too. Is the city internal now? Can anyone get in?

[/ QUOTE ]

*waves from inside the game* .. but no my other sim got booted out an now i cant get in either... [​IMG]

34. Guest

Guest Guest

My guess is, it has something to do with moving TC3 to the same server as EA Land, and I'm sure it will be back up soon! [​IMG]

35. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

same here......internal error ug for all the downtime us paying customers are getting this month everyone should 5k for showing great patients lol Frogger, Fry, Bender, and sim' hopefully another frogger from AV very soon lol. fingers crossed. [​IMG] note not 1 Dev been here to comfort us through all this downtime. [​IMG]

36. Guest

Guest Guest

On my vista machine, I get internal error. On my xp machine it gets to 50% and then just shuts the program down.

37. Guest

Guest Guest

I think with all the errors we are getting lately, maybe they should drop the error messages and have one when we do get in saying "yey, no errors"

38. Isimsalotta

Isimsalotta Guest

I like it! Needed a laugh! I just went to try and log in to my other online game...and it too is down! [​IMG] &lt;Bangs head on Keyboard&gt; I guess I should go clean or something!? SIGH ~ Not my day for online games!

39. Guest

Guest Guest

Guess all we can do is sit and work out what skill to work on when we all get back in.

40. Guest

Guest Guest

im just glad this messy merge business is going to be over soon...then after that they can concentrate on other issues but i think merging is the most important right now just to get it done and over with.

I expect errors when you are closing down servers and merging them and adding custom content...

41. Guest

Guest Guest

Aww, you poor thing. I feel for you.

42. bigcuban

bigcuban Guest

Add me and Dare to the list of people who cant get in due to Internal error lol

43. Guest

Guest Guest

same problem, crashed to desktop and inte error-internal error on trying to get back in. I tried the fix files thing, no help. I am currently still in ealand tho on another computer and account... maybe it wont crash too...

44. Guest

Guest Guest

Same been an hour. But moving all that data has to be a big undertaking. Guess I'll fire up my xbox 360.

45. DGLita

DGLita Guest

getting a server down message now, although I still have 2 sims logged into EALand still. At least this is a bit more of a user friendly message than 'Internal Error'

46. I get to the login screen and after I log in it gets to 50% then I get the Internal Error.

Help

47. glass_angel

glass_angel Guest

now not getting anything. login, goes to 50% then just goes back to log in. doesnt give internal error message any more

48. The same thing has happened to me got the boot then internal error [​IMG]

49. Guest

Guest Guest

does anyone know if it's everyone, or just some??

50. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

its everyone Dammit now it wont even do the 50% just says servers are down get on it DEVS lol [​IMG] time to turn on playstation 3 pop in grand theft auto san andreas and pretend the ped are DEVS lol....take that and that and that again.