1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Internal error for Bettaville

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by frogger2, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

is bettaville down? I just want to delete a few sims in the city b4 every town is shut down. but every time I try to hit on the free will button I keep getting this internal error and then sent to sign in screen. is BV already down for good? [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

is bettaville down? I just want to delete a few sims in the city b4 every town is shut down. but every time I try to hit on the free will button I keep getting this internal error and then sent to sign in screen. is BV already down for good? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Betaville's been down for a while now......hello [​IMG] There's a thread about it in the BV forum, and then another one that I started in the Tech forum, and then there was *another* mention just a few days ago in one of the threads here in CH [​IMG]. I posted Lee's answer to my query about it in the BV forum, so you can see it there or in the Tech forum where he answered why and for how long.

3. Thanks for pointing out the threads Carrie, I shall locker this one up now [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.