1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Internet cookies...

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Lady Michelle, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

May 12, 2008
    Internet cookies I hate them there the most annoying lil things that take up space, and then having to always have to clean those lil pests off your pc. This is what I did

Internet explorer
    I went to internet options, privacy, sites, and typed in the web site addresses Im registered to, and clicked on allow. finished clicked on ok. Went to advance. clicked on block for both first, and 3rd party cookies. clicked ok

Fire fox
    I went to options, privacy, exceptions, and typed in the web site addresses Im registered to hit close, clicked of show cookies clicked on remove all cookies closed, and made sure to uncheck accept cookies from sites, and accept 3rd party cookies.
    No more unwanted cookies, for me :)