1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

intersting little tid bit with the Huntsman Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Poo, May 2, 2015.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

this isnt game breaking but i thought it was interesting to know.
    the Huntsman Quest in skara at the rangers shack - the one where you get the permits and try to get the biggest animals for the month.
    i found a interesting little glitch with it.
    not a but or anything, just a little out of sync glitch.
    the guy says that the competition runs till the end of the month then you can come pick up your reward on the first day of the next month.
    well i just assumed that the end of the month was server down, so like with the end of April we just had i assumed that i had to 6am (sonoma shard down time) but that wasnt the case, the Huntsman stopped taking hunting permits at midnight.
    which is cool.
    but he stops taking them at midnight eastern time.
    so for me, i play in mountain time.
    so he stopped taking permits at 10pm april 30 which was 8 hours before i was expecting him too.
    i had planned on doing a couple hours of hunting before the end of the month and figured this out.

just thought id come in and pass this little nugget out to you all.
    huntsman quest ends midnight end of the month in eastern time.
    oh, and you cant collect your rewards until server up the next day.
    so there is a 8 hour dead time where he will take tickets for the next month but not pay out for the previous month.

i must admit i was a little confused sitting at my computer at 10pm and being told my permit in hand was not good because it was for the next month which we were not in....... i invented time travel and i didnt even know it!!

im so good im killing stuff in the future!

[​IMG]

2. Leeda

Leeda Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Leeda

Leeda Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i had the same happen to me. For the first tme I should have got a reward. instead i lost it. I am going to give it one more try. if i lose my points because of time. I am not going to spend anymore money on it.

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

to claim your reward you must first double click the guy and after that use the claim rewards.

5. Lagos

Lagos Visitor

I'll add another interesting bit that happened to me.
    I could've sworn I was leading in my shard the last day of March on at least 5 trophies. April comes around and I see I won none, so I think somebody beat me, kudos to them.
    May 1st comes around and I get my April wins + my March wins showing. I know, because I can't win 15 in one month!
    I think the Huntsman fell asleep while tallying the March wins.
    So check again your points and see if they're there!

6. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

ya it almost seems like you need to toggle him a couple times before he will show your points.
    i know i had won 5-6 of mine cause i was there at 10pm when he stopped taking more tickets and the next day i went to collect and nothing was showing.
    i toggled the menu around a couple times then all of a sudden *boink* all my points where showing.

7. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have found out that if you double click the huntsman first and then go to claim your prize it show then. Also there is a huntsman in Tram and Fel so if you win all trophies you can claim 18 points per month.

8. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

That's assuming there is something "worth" claiming. Which there isn't really. The sash is nifty but really how many do you need? The other crap you ought to have 400 of already...

9. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Gosh, where to start on this. I was just letting the previous poster know that there was one in both faucets if they wanted to try and get more points. As far as something worth claiming I kind of like the harvester blade. It comes in handy for farming things. The next is why would you want 400 of anything? Why would you even want to post in this thread? I guess to maintain your titles you need to give your 2 cents on everything even if you dont contribute to anything in the thread.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  10. Archibald

Archibald Visitor
    Governor Skara Rangers ~SR~

Lord Frodo likes this.