1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Interview with Jeff Grubb

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I came across this great interview Interview: Jeff Grubb « Roleplayers Chronicle from the Roleplayers Chronicles site. Many current gamers and readers may have came across some of Jeff's work and never knew it. He is part of the Guild Wars 2 Developers Team.

I am a tad bit jealous, well lets say I'm very jealous, that Jeff got to work by some of the best that RPG has to offer. I'm a huge fan of Tracy Hickman and Margaret Weis. They started me on my path of reading fantasy novels starting with "The Dragon Chronicles Vol 1, 2, and 3." Both authors have contributed much more to the Dragonlance series.

Many early MMO's were influenced by those 3 books. Early Ultima Online players know the characters from those 3 books by heart. Tanis Half-elven, Flint Fire forge, Caramon Majere, Raistlin Majere, and Strurm Brightblade, to name a few. As I type this, I look to my left with my book shelves still full of these books I fell in love with. I have re-read many of them over and over.

We at Guild Wars 2 Stratics would like to thank Roleplayers Chronicles for putting up an excellent interview and I hope all our GW2 fans and gamers around the world enjoy it.

Interview: Jeff Grubb « Roleplayers Chronicle

For the click link impaired the interview is below.

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend