1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Interviews & Shard Reporters

Discussion in 'UHall' started by StaticOnAtlantic, Jun 15, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Interviews
    Uo Insider is looking for some interviews, PVP players (you guys intrest me for some reason) , New Players (Legit) new players, Guild Leaders, town owners. anyone that has something to say.

If you feel the need PM me and I will get you set up.

Advertisement
    Want your shop featured? event featured? or just looking for a shout out? PM me and we will fit it in between segments.

Reporters
    I am also looking for shard reporters, who will do a weekly recap of everything you have going on at "your" shard, or shards, some shards may be combined due to lacking events.

Requirements- You have a mic, and want to spend recording a 2-3 min recap on weeks events.

UO Insider is @ 3500 hits for 5 shows, In the top 10 for Gaming Category for Pod O Matic and is making some progress.

PM me, icq, or Skype (I prefer), skype is not containing video so dont worry just voice. creeepos.

2. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

So when you say "Lets head over to the game desk", and then "lets head back to the UO's news desk" is there really a change of location? It just sounds funny to me.

3. Yes I'm really switching desk. I run up and down my stairs with my mic and plug it into a different computer.

This small things like this will change. It adds a little to the qwurkyness (sp?) of this show. 5 episodes ago I have never done a podcast nor produced any audio material in my life, with time things like this will be polished up.