1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing a NEW Public Hub!!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by nightstalker22, Jun 4, 2011.

1. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Since the last "public" hub is prone to not being fully public, I will be accepting applications for your very own teleport tile that will be placed on the second floor of 'The Dark Tower' in New Mag.

The ways I will determine who will be accepted are:
    • Location of house being teleported to. I will not accept vendor houses unless they are positioned near a dungeon entrance or other desirable location that would benefit the shard.
    • The house must remain public 100% of the time, with unobstructed access to the teleport tile. ( no locked doors or cluttered floors blocking paths ) I will check each location regularly, if access is denied at any time, the tile will be removed from hub house and placed in my mailbox awaiting your retrieval. Nobody shall be banned from the target house, as 100% of the shard will have 100% access.
    • You commit to keeping the teleporter charged ( if it is not a unlimited use type ).
    That's about it... feel free to PM me with applications.
    I will need location of house and list of nearby landmarks.

^^

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I submit my house C3

3. Ginsu's

Ginsu's Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

ya Dog... i think your C1
    Czarina Mongabt Ranch is C3 :)

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok C1 then - we can have the teleporter go from Nightstalkers house to mine....

way long distance and well needed!

5. Nakukak

Nakukak Sage
    Stratics Veteran

This is a GREAT DEAL PEOPLE!
    Its only owned by a top-notch Thief, and his PKing gang!
    Use it well!

6. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

As soon as i get more tele's I'll add the castle steps out near huntsman, and the pub next to marble.

7. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Hey nightstalker i think this is a great idea i hope it works out well for ya

8. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

excellent! The more public transportedness the better for those like me who don't recall. :D

9. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

Thanks man... I noticed today that someone on my friends list banned you from my Umbra 'Slave Market'... my appologies. I don't know how long you've been banned, as I have never checked the list until today. I never expected anyone to be on it. It is totally against the spirit of Siege and against my values to ban anyone. I will not tolerate anyone being banned from my houses. If it happens again, let me know... and if you know who bans you, let me know... they will have their powers stripped.

10. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Oh, NS, thought I should mention that you're welcome to loot my house before it collapses, if nobody else has beat you to it.

....Assuming the house hasn't already collapsed. Is it still there?

11. nightstalker22

Stratics Veteran

Aye it is still there... I will relieve you of as much as I can... :D

Thanks.

Though, I'd rather you come back to play. If you do, I shall return as much of your belongings as possible.

12. olduofan

olduofan Guest

nice to see a REAL community house on siege ! keep up the good work:thumbup1:

13. Kwai

Kwai Guest

I think thats a marvelous idea. I am still very new to this shard and haven't been on the last week due to some stupid RL workload.

My main character is called Wieland and he is a crafter and I have been thinking to open a tavern. (Not sure if there is an active one already).
    I got a nice plot in a quiet forest pretty near to the seaside.

So my plan is to set up a distillery, make some good booze and maybe have a bit of a social hangout place there and when running a pub it makes sense to learn cooking as well :p

:pint:

14. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

In the meantime, you are welcome to use my public house in Iantown for cooking or distilling. I have a spinning wheel, loom, forge and anvil as well.