1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing Shadow Wind

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by The_Traveler, Jul 18, 2010.

1. The_Traveler

The_Traveler Guest

Allow me to introduce Shadow Wind. I’ve begged her to tell me her real name but she won’t do it. All she’ll say is “From the time I could walk I followed my brother everywhere he went. My parents called me his Shadow. That’s all you need to know.” I’ll let you hear the rest in her own words.

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    Ahoy Traveler! Tis always good to see a veteran return to these waters.

*tips tricorn towards the she-pirate*
  3. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Too funny! I really hope there comes a day when a Pirate Expansion happens because there seems to be a strong passion for it amongst the UO Playerbase as can be seen by this sub-forum.

If they do it right (Pirate Expansion)and make it large it could be the best expansion UO has ever done and I think it would be a draw for the game.

Especially with all this Pirates of the Carribean over the last few years...people saw how successful those movies were and they are currently filming another.

I just poke my head in from time to time and always leave with a laugh and a smile on my face. :thumbup1: