1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Bumbledogswirls, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Here is my new toon. dude dino black cat.

He is a black cat, of course.
    Level 3 throw + squirt
    Level 2 sound

Training for lure.

I need some help getting some better gags. His current ones, i'll admit it, COMPLETELY SUCK.

If you wouldn't mind. PM me a message, and I'll add you. I"ll be playing on him periodically, more often than Cliff. LOL! Any help is more than I expect, so i'll be surprised if I actually do get some!

Thanks in advance.

2. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Mister Stinky is desperate for a lure worker because his trap ranks.
  3. I'm working on getting lure. I'll inform you when I can help. RIte now. His gags suck.
  4. I'm starting a new toon too. Her name is Braid N. Hare. I have lvl 3 throw and squit, lvl 2 tu, and training for lure. If u want Cliff, pm codes and Ill add u on Ginger and Braid N.:lol:
  5. Holocog

Holocog Guest

Maybe Ill start playing FLunky again soon...:popcorn:I was so exited about ceo's and maxing gags,i havent played him in a while.If you have ALOT of room you can send me a code for him. Like I said, I will TRY:gee:
  6. im training 4 lure right now...so close 2 level 2 sound :)