1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by N49ATV, Nov 18, 2008.

1. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hello everyone. New to the shard, back after a long time (pub16). Figured Id drop everyone a line here.

Character is Azereos, joined NEW, and ill be out an about. Im a mule, so im easy pickings for the PKs :lick:, though your not gonna find much on me :p

Just wondering how things are on here, and what some of the unwritten rules are. Ive read a few threads, and got a few, just wondering what else is out there, before I step on toes, or do something I shouldnt. Ignorance is no excuse.

Like I said this char is mule char, but Im sure, once I get into the 70s with him, Ill start up a PvP char. Havent decided on a template yet for that.

So what are the unwritten rules one should no. Here is what I got so far.

-Dont loot my corpse till given the ok, or the PK leaves.
    -Dont attack/kill anyone at a vendor
    -Res kill (thats pretty common sense)
    -Gank (common sense again)

What else do you guys have.

Thanks

Jason

2. LanX

LanX Guest

i don't see any problems with this =)

if you want to make your living as a PK'er, shoppers are the best targets!

3. LanX

LanX Guest

oh and welcome to Siege!

where every person counts...

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Welcome to Siege! Good to see you posting... I believe we met the other day in Minoc. :)

5. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Well shoppers might be the best targets, but I have always had issue with someone, busy, getting blindsided. But I guess thats the life of a PK. Id just wait till they are done thier shopping, then they have spent all thier gold already :p. And it should be no suprise when they get attacked, as now they are just someone out for stroll, carrying what they shouldnt.