1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Invalid code to verify login to UO Store

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mandrake of DF, May 11, 2014.

1. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I tried now for 2 months to login to UO Store to buy stuff, but I get invalid code to verify my computer.

I sent mesanna the details, but still no help. I CAN NOT log in to UO Store to buy items.

Any clue what to do?

2. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This is so odd. You cleared your browser's cookies and cache? Giggles also suggested going into your account to turn off verification.

3. Mandrake of DF

Stratics Veteran

I tried IE and Firefox on 2 different computers. But - it says i have to 'enter a valid code'.

I get a code from UO Store, but - it is not valid. It is a 6 digit number.

I really need to get on the store to get game time codes for some friends.

4. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Have you tried creating a new e-mail address? That won't work, though, if it must be linked to a valid UO account...

5. Mandrake of DF

Stratics Veteran

I log in with my mytich email adress...and im NOT gonna make a new email adress for it to work. If they dont want my money and my friends to play, so be it.

6. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What country are you in? I'm in Thailand and I can't even SEE the stuff on Origin, let alone buy it, it just gives me a Thai language page with games to buy and nothing comes up even when I find the place to enter search.

7. Mandrake of DF

Stratics Veteran

Its not the country, its the security setting on Orign - that i changed before I reinstalled my computer. Now I cannot log into Orign anymore. The security code they send to validate the computer is wrong, and never get accepted. It just tells me to enter a valid code...

My friends GF acc is about to go to limit where houses drops now, and I have no ability to go in and buy the code so she saves the houses - this sucks.

Plz - someone help me!!!

8. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I have the exact same problem when in Thailand. I got onto Jeff about this who told me

"Sorry to say DJ, but just heard back from the Origin team & UO codes wont b up 4 sell on our TH store due to high fraudulent activity."

Mai sunnock :-(

9. Mandrake of DF

Stratics Veteran

Problem solved! Had to call EA support in norway, and it took them around 5 mins to fix it...

I can finally log into UO Store again!!!