1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Invalid Promo Code?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Experimental, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just bought a Legacy token code from the store. I went to the promo code selection, copy and pasted it in making sure it was correct, no numbers or letters left out and no spaces at the beginning. Hit okay and got the message it was invalid.
    I waited a while, tried it again, no luck.
    I logged on another char on another account, still no luck.
    Do I pm mesanna, email support or what?
    Which process works best and fastest?

2. Garrett.

Garrett. Journeyman

Take the code and move the dashes - in this sequence 123456-12345-12345-12345-12345 and that should do the trick :)

Here's an example of how the code should look:

WU4IDX-3YITT-NLL57-3CAK6-9T6A1 and it orginally came in the email as; WU4I-DX3YI-TTNLL-573CA-K69T6-A1.

Hope that makes sense :)

PS: It's a made up code, so no point anyone trying it to see if it works for free stuff! :)

Experimental likes this.
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I think that was just for the King's Collection. The Legacy Token codes have been working as is. Check to be sure you didn't accidentally copy a (space) before or after the code. I've seen that cause an issue before.

4. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

YAY! That worked! Thanks!

Viper09 likes this.
  5. Garrett.

Garrett. Journeyman

Yes that was the case but, there now seems to be an issue affecting ALL or a vast majority of codes issued by the Origin Store - I suspect this has come about after the recent upgrade of the site! Hopefully it will get fixed soon :)

6. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I haven't had any problems and I bought a legacy token over the weekend. I always type my code manually. I think people have trouble when they try to cut and paste the code.

7. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran