1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Invalis's Burchette

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Looking for info on the Invalis's Burchette from the ophidian invasion.

I really need a pic if anyone has one they could post. So far I haven't been able to find crap. Every thread ever started on the item fails to list exactly what it had and all of the image links are broken too.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Try Inavlis's Burchete

edit: Well, that's the correct spelling, give or take a 's. Yet, it turns up fewer hits.
    final edit: Pretty confident that's the correct spelling, now. Not that it helps much...
    Another edit: Pictures!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Only pictures I could find were in kanji...
    But, it's <font color="pink">PINK</font>

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Just remember it's SILVANI spelled backwards....everyone seems to misspell Inavlis but noone misspells Silvani....*grins*

4. themaster879

themaster879 Guest

heres another picture courtesy of Of The Ring/s Museum on Great Lakes

[​IMG]

5. Looks like mods are random

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Looks to be: Always Spider and Terethan slayer, plus 3-4 random additional MODs (one of which is the Power/Vanq/Mystic DI levels).

7. Thank you very much for this thread.

There's now an article on this rare artifact up on the UO Guide.

-Galen's player

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Precisely why I wanted images Galen lol. But seriously thanks for the pics guys that makes my day. I heard about it and had to find out more.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

What the hell is it and where did it come from?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

loot from ophidian berserkers which used to spawn during the ophidian invasion in vesper/papua, this weapons was extremely rare and not many have been recovered, the more common weapon dropped from these was the berserker's bardiche

11. Guest

Guest Guest

They need to make a Berserker's Halberd with 60% SSI/100% Dam Inc. Then Halberds might see some use again, lol.

12. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

<blockquote><hr>

loot from ophidian berserkers which used to spawn during the ophidian invasion in vesper/papua, this weapons was extremely rare and not many have been recovered, the more common weapon dropped from these was the berserker's bardiche

[/ QUOTE ]

as i recall they did not come from the berserkers but instead were just a very rare drop from the majors and generals and whatnot... so technically they could still be obtained on some shards that still have those particular ophidians in certain areas... but with the very few that appeared when everyone in the game killing was them off i seriously doubt u will get one :/