1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] invasion armor

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by yanaki2, Aug 23, 2010.

1. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

ok so i was cleaning up one of my houses and came across about 7-8 secures filled with the old colored invasion armor and was wondering if any of it was of any value. im keeping one set for myself but the rest i might put up for sale at the next rares fest and wanted to know if its something anyone would even be interested in. some suits have there colored weapons with it and i have quite a few of the blood red plate and chain mail sets. any advice would be apreciated.

Thanks!

2. Verthandi

Verthandi Guest

Bumping this, as I'm curious too!

3. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure of the value myself. BUT, I did put some sets on vendor at 250k each and they didnt sell. I had some good colors on there too, including black, red, and green. After about 2 months I pulled them off.

Tom

4. lols

lols Guest

I ended up dropping all mine in Luna, I too had sets priced in bags with matching weapons for 250k forever, and no one bit

5. Verthandi

Verthandi Guest

That's too bad. I'm kind of surprised the red isn't selling, at least.

Thanks everyone.

6. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

yeah blisstold me the same thing a few days ago... i guess without a nice little title or something there not worth much... so im throwing the 40-50 suits i have in some chests and im going to forget about them for a few more years and see what happens

7. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ca you imbue them? I havent tried yet.

Tom

8. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My crafter runs around in a full red plate set which is imbued to mage armor and 100 lrc. No one comments or seems to notice.

9. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes Imbuable perhaps you can find a decorator creating a chess board

I have thought a few time to create a red / black vendor chess set on my roof but not enough sets myself and dont know if I feel like the trouble of changing my roof.

other that that they are not worth much.:sad3:

10. Elijah Cross

Elijah Cross Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'd be interested in some invasion armor, depending on the color, if it's all plate and also some of the weapons.

PM me if you'd like to sell.

EC