1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Invasion Armor

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by MedeaDF, Dec 14, 2011.

1. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hi all,

I'm wondering about my amassed "Invasion Armor" (all types, and practically all colors) and what I should do with it... Back then (Publish 56) it was fun to gather it, but now I need the storage (again!). And because Cleanup wouldn't eat it for points, I'm wondering what I'm going to do now.

Maybe someone would love to get the stuff, I would keep one armor per type for myself and get rid of the rest. All stuff is located on Drachenfels (~425 items).

And other ideas/suggestions/price checks?

Thanks!

(PS: Pic is from only one type of the armors)

Attached Files:

2. Sauteed Onion

Hmm, it's hard to say. About 7 months ago I was running around some random vendors in Ter Mur, and picked up a set for about 150k, it was ringmail invasion armor, whole set. I was later told I got ripped on that, but I like the color of it, and my mannequin looks awesome in it. Keep in mind this was 7 months ago, and I'm pretty sure that invasion ringmail was one of the most recent invasions (not sure exactly which, I had just come out of an extended 1.5 yearish 2 year break), and fortunately had about 30 mil still sitting in my bank box, and thought this would be a neat thing for my returning to uo collection.

Hopefully this post is somewhat helpful in gauging prices for you, I'm not sure how the Drachenfels economy is, but I hope you get a princely offer for your collection, and good day!

3. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hi Sauteed Onion,

thanks a lot for your answer :)

I could bring the collection to other shards (transfer shields, hooray!) but it would take two trips or so. Drachenfels is a very small shard, collectors are well stuffed (mostly from transferring from the 'bigger' shards) and collections like these are not really wanted/searched for.

Before I unravel/throw the stuff away, I wanted to see if anyone's out there who likes to have that sort of collection.

So, we'll see.

4. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Pm sent