1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Invasion Skill Penalty?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slayvite, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 13, 2005
    Okies, i've joined the factions so i can get some silver while enjoying the Trammel Invasions.
    I have noticed that i get a skill cap penalty if i kill to many Red (hated) npc's.
    Not that i have a choice as they actively find and attack you.

While i can live with this what's really starting to annoy me is that i get the same from avoiding the npc's and only attacking the Captains and Generals.

Why do i get a skill penalty from killing them?

It really hurts after that trying to solo a general with a max of 80 in any skill :gun:

Is this intended or a new bug? I've not noticed it before from the 'monsters'.
  2. Draconi

Draconi Most explosive UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 20, 2004
    Ruh roh - pretty sure that was unintended. Has anyone else run into this?
  3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I havent hit a skill penalty from killing hatreds but i did get the (intended i assumed) stat loss from dying to any of the invading hordes.
  4. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 22, 2004
    I get stat loss from dying to human invaders... figured it was intentional :)
  5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    i think the op is dieing and not realizing he's suffering faction stat loss.