1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Invasion timer issue

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Ugly Wrinkleflip, Aug 2, 2008.

1. I tried to use the invasion timer but I keep getting an error. anyone know what I can do to fix this? The error is * failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Any infor would be great

2. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Invasion timer?

3. There is an invasion timer on the stratics how to pages. I tried to use it today but it don't like me.

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have used it in 98, me, xp vista and with no problems. are you using a 64 bit os?

5. How do I know? How do I change it.

I am running XP 2nd edition

6. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can't change it without buying another copy of Windows. And if you don't know, you probably aren't. I have no idea what your issue is :(

7. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I was telling Joe that my other SF has the same problem. Her husband said it had to with the set-up of his PC but that she should leave things as they were. He didn't want to change the whole PC set-up for an invasion timer. :p

8. I think Mine might have to with Explorer. Cause every once in a while I get an error when I close the explorer window. But I am not sure.