1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Invasion?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AxiamInc, Dec 16, 2010.

1. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Is the invasion not live on all shards yet? Or do I have to take sides somehow in order for it to show up for me?

Anything that can be done in game to speed things up? I wanna kill me some big uglies!

Ax

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not sure have not seen any! could be needs turned on or maybe it will come with server up?

3. Babble

Babble Guest

From what I read it seems more like an infiltration than invasion

4. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

Just checked 2 other shards other than home. Nothing there either.

Origin seems to be the only one that gets to have any fun today. :)

5. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

Well yes, you are correct there. I definitely did not choose my words well in my haste. :)

6. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Part of invasions is the excitement that's generated by them followed by the contempt that usually ensues by at least a few players. One my favorite balancing points is to remember that the time line never works the way any one person would like. I heard Skara Brae mentioned as a starting point. I think its was on test. We never know if that will go live in prodo

I'm looking forward to it either way

7. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

Those who choose to bash an event such as invasions, can keep their thoughts to themselves. :) Just my honest opinion.

I for one am always excited when there is something new to go beat on. I looked forward to waking up today with the patch going live, log on, and figure out what needed to be done. I don't mind waiting I suppose, just not a big fan when I was under the impression that it would be ready to go with the pub.

Oh well, I'll just keep harassing the Town's News folk until they decide to tell me something different! :)

Maybe if I start sharpening my blade while standing next to them, they will get the picture..

8. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

9. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

10. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

Still don't see anything on my shard regarding the takeover of any towns. Anyone seeing it on shards other than Origin yet?

11. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Nope.

:(

Perhaps it will be flipped on to coincide with fiction or something, slightly delayed by the ethy boura fix?

-Galen's player

12. AxiamInc

Stratics Veteran

Yeah, I suppose anything is possible. I just reloaded again to see if that would do it. I also didn't see the mini-patch that they mentioned yesterday.

Something just seems amiss..