1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

invasions in kookygrove 2/18 at 0700 & 0730 PM eastern

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by susan4633, Feb 17, 2009.

1. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

any preferences? will be calling 2 invasions. one at 0700eastern and one at 0730 -unless wolfie breaks in again :)
    susan
    KOOKY GROVE
    7pm eastern Double Talkers were requested
    0730pm eastern Robber Barons

2. Tommyboy13

Tommyboy13 Guest

I would love to see double talkers, but I doubt I'll be awake then.

must reset alarm

3. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Any cash would be fine with me....and thank you very much!

4. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

mid-range preferred or the big guys for buildings?

what time zone ?

5. Tommyboy13

Tommyboy13 Guest

Eastern, normally don't get up till 8.

6. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

trish can you edit the header please and add PM?

i call the invasions in the evening. i myself will be working at 7am eastern.
    sorry for the confusion

7. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Done. But just for future reference, you should be able to double click the title area, which will open it for edit.

8. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Could make it easier and say 1900 and 1930...

Just a thought :D

9. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

rofl. you don't know what you are asking for Kathy... i deal with military time at work, and i myself prefer it, but you would not BELIEVE the number of people who can't figure out that 1900 is 7pm.

10. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I think my task says level 7 or above, so how does that sound to everyone?

11. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

I just tried that and no matter how fast I click, it not only opens it up to edit, but also loads up the thread, thus making it hard to do the edit. Might be a scripting error with vb.

Are you calling invasions every Wednesday? If so I can set up a weekly event for you and then when you make a new thread you can just paste the link to the event so people can see what time it'll be (in their time zone). :)

12. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

High cogs. Mingler, Legal Eagle, Robber Baron, Lion Shark, Hollywood, Big Wig, Corporate Raider, Big cheese,

13. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So don't click the text. Click to the right of it. Then you won't open the link.

14. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

Pretty much every Wednesday. I think I'm going back to only 1 invasion per Wednesday, though, cause what with working all my toons, I haven't had a lot of time to CJ and will need 5 cjs to fill book again after tonight. Also-Utter Confusion is working on 14400. And moonlight mcboo is on 5500 options.

Only so much toontown time :(

15. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Weekly Wednesday Invasions calendar event.

Only have to make a new thread for each Wednesday (giving the date as you have been) then include the URL to the calendar event. People get to see it in their own time and can even sign up for reminders for the event. :)