1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Investigate the Blue Recluse

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Susie Soong, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Susie Soong

Susie Soong Guest

I am about to go nuts hehe. I was asked to investigate the blue recluse by the mage trainers in Stormwind. I got the containment coffers, and the cantation of manifestation but how on earth do I subdue the monsters? I've died ohhh 50 times at least. I'm sure it's a simple answer but this is the 5th day I have tried and still a ghost hehe. Thanks. [​IMG]
  2. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

Use the cantation in the basement. Only one (sometimes two) spawn there. If two spawn, use frost nova to root them and run out of the Inn until you are no longer in combat. Go back and try it again.

Also, you don't need to KILL the ghosts...just get their health to zero, and use the box. Have fun!
  3. Susie Soong

Susie Soong Guest

Thank you so much...will try it a bit later. I'm soooo glad your here to help [​IMG]
  4. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

Thats exactly why I'm here, to help!