1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Provocation] Invigorate?

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by lancelot99, Sep 15, 2012.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Does Invigorate work with Desoise pets? as i use ut but cannot see it healing hitpoints?

Also, I know you can only keep 1 mastery set of spells active at a time, but can you know all the masteries? so maybe use discord mastery, then finish that and cast a provo mastery on the same monster (as long as under no effect from the disco mastery song)?
    #1 lancelot99, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
  2. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    the despise guys are not considered 'pets' so no.
  3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    I always run with disco selected as mastery though for the beasts and bosses as it seems to make a difference in fails for disco
  4. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Jan 9, 2009
    You get a bonus to your success chance from having any mastery, (double the chance if its the same mastery as the skill.)
    Storm likes this.
  5. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Feb 29, 2004
    I did not know that... (although I should have) ... thx Storm ;)