1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Invis tile?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Belanos/Icicle, May 13, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

anyone seen one of these before? its right outside my keep, and when I try to grab it, it says you cannot pick this up. As the name would suggest, its invisible. I can only see it with ctrl+shift.

2. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

hmm, never seen anything like that (of course can't see the tile, since it is invisible :D).
    I have no idea what the heck they would use a tile like that for.

3. just looked around, theres one more on the left side of the keep

4. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

did you cast reveal perhaps there is a hidden chest with loot in it.

5. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Both mine are like that too...dunno why though.

6. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Actually, given the positioning, it looks like it might be part of the ladder...

7. it isn't. I was able to attempt to grab it when outside. but not inside. And now its gone anyway. It was during a gypsy spawn, so I'm thinking it had something to do with them.

8. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yes, fairly certain it's part of the ladder... it will disappear after an attempt to grab it... check again after you have closed the client down and opened it again, let us know what you find

9. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I got a theory....It might be like a temporary tile for the gypsy crate/chest to sit on since generally stuff can't be lock to the ground. That would be a logical work around for that piece of code so that the Gypsy Crates/chest couldn't be carried off :). Again its only a theory, I'm no code-jocky whiz kid or anything.

10. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

i've seen that once before. ugh old age is setting in b/c i can't recall the exact details. i was on the roof of my keep & tried to place an item -- i'm thinking it was a deeded item. i placed it but couldn't see it. when i hit the keys to show me all the tags that's what appeared -- an invis_something or other. i had a heck of a time getting to the item but finally succeeded. don't ask me how b/c i don't remember.

11. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Funny I've never noticed those before.... but now that you mention it... I see them now. Interesting....