1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Invisibility/Confusion Blast

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RaDian FlGith, Jan 22, 2013.

1. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Begging and pleading here... is there any chance we can get a color change on one or the other of these two potions? Using the same color for two different potions is a bit... well... confusing. Maybe a deep violet for one or the other? I think there's probably a few color choices left that haven't already been used by another potion.

Thanks much!!!

LordDrago, Viper09 and virtualhabitat like this.
  2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

/sign

3. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I was just thinking about this last night. This would be a good change....and should be easy enough.

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

5. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm fairly certain the following is still an issue, of the many that reside in alchemy.

A while back, I think with the addition of necromancy potions, things got a little slack, I have theories of what happened but all i know for sure is that invis potions and confusion blasts, in the EC are not recognized as separate. Mind was blown with this wasn't fixed with publish 80. If you have a macro for confusion potions, but have both potions in your inventory, you will randomly use an invis or confusion. Its a heart breaker

6. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Am I missing something? The old invis potions used to be the same color and cause problems...but newly made invis potions are a different hue (at least on the classic client) and a darker color.
    The problem is too many of these old invis potions are still out there and this causes the problems above and even more problems with commodity vendors when they put the two different colors of invis potions on.

7. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I remember grabbing a stack of invisibility potions and heading off do to a Peerless. When I went to use the Invisibility Potion nothing happened and consequently I ended up taking a dirt nap. I was yelling, swearing and ready to slam the keyboard through the monitor.

Then when I looked closer I grabbed confusion blast...

I've been burned once so now I'm extra careful when grabbing invisibility potions.

It's hard to distinguish between the two.